Zara t shirt | Thakoon pink sweater | Proenza Schouler leather top | Band of outsider pink blazer | Topshop military jacket | ASOS clutch handbag | Helmut Lang leather skirt | Alexander Wang high heel booties | Ted Baker skinny leather pants |
Hey guys! Time for round two of the embellishment trend. I'm sure you're aware that leather is everywhere this season but you don't have to go full on with it. Try clothes that have some leather detail to give you some edge.
How to wear the leather trend:
- Mix military into this trend and go for a military jacket with leather sleeves, pair with some leather leggings, boots, and you're good to go! Or pair it with a cute laced skirt if you want to soften the look.
- Pair the burgundy leather leggings (that's two trends in one..score!) with a heavy over sized cream colored knit for a daytime casual look.
- Get yourself some simple t-shirts with leather sleeves (like the Zara one in collage), it instantly adds chicness and edge. Add a chunky necklace, cropped pants/jeans and oxford shoes for a put together sophisticated look.
- Pair a leather skater skirt with a white loose tank top and boot heels.
- Anything with leather looks cool even if its one strip here and there... just go for it! :)
So get going and embellish your outfit with leather details if you don't want to embrace the 'wear all leather' trend!